Monday, September 29, 2014

Sealing power and Temple blessings

This weeks lesson was number 17.

https://www.lds.org/manual/teachings-of-presidents-of-the-church-joseph-fielding-smith/chapter-17-sealing-power-and-temple-blessings?lang=eng

Some lessons are so full of spirit and personal stories it is hard to sum them up on a blog. I decided to just link to the lesson on LDS.org here and allow you to read it.

Plus, I am not sure if anyone reads this blog. Leave us a friendly note telling us that this is benefiting someone! Thanks.

I love to see the temple, I'm going there some day...
A picture of this temple hung in a prominent spot in my home while I was growing up. I grew up having my parents drive the 7 hour trip to attend this temple. I hope to be able to do inside this one one day and feel even closer to my parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment