Sunday, March 29, 2015

Broadcast Continued

There was just so much awesomeness in last nights broadcast. The memes I found were great, but didn't use all the quotes I thought were great. Luckily for me, Linda Tapp, took awesome notes, on facebook! I am hacking her page and sharing some more insights from last night.

"We must find quiet moments to seek light and truth." . . .
--
"When filled with the spirit and with gospel truth, we have the power to withstand in every circumstance."
 
"We must teach truths about Heavenly Father's plan for His family."
 
". . . . . faith will triumph over doubt."
 
"Nothing will be withheld from those who faithfully keep their covenants." . . . .
_______________
"Everyone can be defenders of the Lord's plan"
...
__________________
"Have faith if it is slow in coming." (Have faith in the Lord's time)
______________________________
One cannot forget Mother and remember God. One cannot remember Mother and forget God. Because they are united as one in purpose,[ in nurturing and strengthening home and family] . . . .
___________________________
Let us defend the home as the place that is second only to the temple in holiness.

Elder Henry B. Eyring:
Thoughts of mother, wife, daughters, grand daughters,
The Savior is at the center of each of their lives. . . .
One of the attributes of the Savior we have spoken of tonight, is His infinite compassion.
You can and must be an important part of His giving comfort to those who need comfort.
You can be the answer to prayers for help.
Heavenly Father hears their prayers and knows their needs.
_____________________________
Matthew 11:
28 ¶Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
The burdens his faithful servants must carry are made lighter through His atonement.
_________________________________
Mosiah 18:
"Bear one another's burdens, to make them light And it came to pass that he said unto them: Behold, here are the waters of Mormon (for thus were they called) and now, as ye are desirous to come into the fold of God, and to be called his people, and are willing to bear one another’s burdens, that they may be light"
________________________________________
John 14: If ye love me, keep my commandments.
16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
22 Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?
23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.
25 These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.
26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
The Lord works with us to lighten the loads of his people.
"That you may know for assurity that I the Lord God do
_____________________________________
Mosiah 24: 12 And Alma and his people did not raise their voices to the Lord their God, but did pour out their hearts to him; and he did know the thoughts of their hearts.
13 And it came to pass that the voice of the Lord came to them in their afflictions, saying: Lift up your heads and be of good comfort, for I know of the covenant which ye have made unto me; and I will covenant with my people and deliver them out of bondage.
14 And I will also ease the burdens which are put upon your shoulders, that even you cannot feel them upon your backs, even while you are in bondage; and this will I do that ye may stand as witnesses for me hereafter, and that ye may know of a surety that I, the Lord God, do visit my people in their afflictions.
15 And now it came to pass that the burdens which were laid upon Alma and his brethren were made light; yea, the Lord did strengthen them that they could bear up their burdens with ease, and they did submit cheerfully and with patience to all the will of the Lord.
16 And it came to pass that so great was their faith and their patience that the voice of the Lord came unto them again, saying: Be of good comfort, for on the morrow I will deliver you out of bondage.
17 And he said unto Alma: Thou shalt go before this people, and I will go with thee and deliver this people out of bondage.
____________________________________________
Job 42:
And in all the land were no women found so fair as the daughters of Job: and their father gave them inheritance among their brethren. 16After this lived Job an hundred and forty years, and saw his sons, and his sons' sons, even four generations. 17So Job died, being old and full of days.
___________________________________________
"Joy always comes after sorrow"
The Lord has asked each of us as His disciples, to bear one another's burdens"
The Lord sends the Holy Ghost, the comforter, to those we have pledged to help him comfort.
Charity is the pure love of Christ. His love never fails. . .. .. His peace will never leave us as we serve others for Him.
I am grateful, with all my heart, for the wonderful women in my life who have strengthened and blessed me . . . . "

 "We have a seed of perfection within us to be refined while we are on earth." One of the women said that in the video about families.


No comments:

Post a Comment